Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The reason most struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel.

Stop micromanaging your life. Focus on the things that really matter.
Be efficient about everyday choices. Use your energy to find clarity in what's important to you.
Be selective and smart. Once your priorities are established, ask yourself:
what would I do if I was Healthy, Wealthy, Loved and Free? 

Make the closest choice possible.
You can change the story, for you are the story.

" I notice a lot of uncomfortable change happening this month in my life and the lives of people around me. I notice I'm tempted to use words like "disoriented" and "disheartened" and "worried" ... but I'm certain life is simply conspiring in sneaky surprise-party ways to bring more awesomeness into our lives than current circumstances could permit. ... and even if I'm wrong I like that story so I'm sticking with it." said One

" If those words are accurate there is nothing wrong with using them to say it as it is." reply Two

"I am so grateful for everything. There is nothing to complain about. The experience I had is just to put things into prospective I guess...
I just think that some need to "Grow Up" ... but not old. 

I have , Growing Up simply means taking complete responsibility for my choices: who I spend time with, the work I choose to do in the world, the thoughts and beliefs I take action on, the conversations I engage in, how I take care of myself, what I put inside my body and – speaking as a lady – who I put my body inside. Got what I mean" One replied


"As we go through life and experience more and analyse the results and effects of our choices hopefully we start to make better, healthier choices that serve our greater good and lead to our highest self and fulfilling our dharma! 
Funny how when we we
re kids two bowls of cereal for dinner was pure extacy! And as young wild adults we thought quantity and variety was really "living!"
But as your values and agenda begin to rise so does our priorities and choices! 
It's a wild ride and a slippery slope but as we kick and scream and pound our fists eventually we go within and do some inventory with the aid of the spirit and as we finally start to see through the spirits eyes everything starts to "come together" and we realize "every little thing is going to be alright" and it all was a part of the journey that led us to this point and so is this part appropriate for leading us to the next glorious part of our destination!!!" added Two



Life keeps pushing me ever deeper into Surrender. ... where reluctantly I go.
 
ps/smoh