Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I am one of those people who open my heart too easily. If our own chosen responses to another being are seen as uncomfortable or even unbearable, in whom are those feelings occurring, What use is sensitivity if we are blind to others' feelings?

I understand the mass desire for denial now, addressing the realities of the path it’s a very sophisticated hard journey which most are sadly, not up to. It's finding people to keep your tender heart safe that is trickiest!
Even after decades, people can surprise you by turning into someone who will attack rather than defend your precious self.

I have been practicing discernment. Recognizing when the feelings – frequency and vibrations I am receiving are not my own. The negative or ones of sorrow go right to my gut. It feels awful. I step back and discern "are these MY feelings"? I own my own emotions, but when I have no reason to be feeling that way I reflect back positive energy. Energy of love. Just doing so makes me feel somewhat better. I will add the "conscious armouring" and wear a tin foil hat because being empathic can be overwhelming at times. *__^
"Being a sensitive person can be a confusing, complicated thing in this still harsh world. It feels intuitively right to open, to feel, to enhearten our daily life, but the world is still vibrating at a more armoured and edgy place. It is not yet attuned to the ways of the open heart.
So what to do?
We don't want to deaden our capacity to feel, but if we feel too much, we get run over by an often heartless world. I have found my best answer in three places:

(1) Selective Attachment; that is- carefully discerning between positive and negative individuals and environments, and only attaching to those people and places that can hold our tender heart safe;
(2) Strong energetic boundaries; that is- being physically and emotionally charged, so that we can more effectively repel unwelcome energies;
(3) Conscious Armouring; that is- learning how to put on armour when necessary to manage the world and difficult situations, and, consciously removing it when it is no longer needed.
If we cultivate these practices, we stand a much better chance of preserving our sensitivity. Once we lose it, we lose our connection to the moment altogether.
Here's to a sensitive way of being! What a courageous path."
I get exhausted when I’m in a toxic environment or company. I just get depleted and run down and depressed and nothing changes in the other.
If someone comes with heavy baggage in their 50s, in my experience it’s very unlikely these changes will come quick enough for the counterpart to maintain their own vibrancy while the work goes on, or, indeed, doesn't go on.
The trouble is when you meet folk who have (3) Unconscious armouring, complete with a whole host of weaponry to protect themselves, that ultimately destroys the very love they and each soul seeks - pushing away, blocking, controlling, moods that they then project back onto the other in any attempt to fiercely avoid taking any personal responsibility.
When in the wake of that and no ability to talk about these issues with any real honesty, one finds that meeting with these energy drainers that number 2 becomes weakened as a result and therefore recourse to number 1,  selective attachment, MUST come into practice.
I am meeting these kind of unconscious being all too often and am looking at why.
I do know though that I am getting quicker at removing myself because having been there many times I know the end result of staying there and trusting that love, compassion and understanding will win out in the end. It hasn't.
A tendency also for these kind of folk to only see where they FEEL they are being denied affections and see no insight into their own rejecting behaviours that eventually manifest in the other a holding back.
Time for one to take responsibility for their own inner light and journey. Until such a time they do they will only continue to try and quash the light of those they meet, and then blame you for it.
As another indigo, I have tried with much empathy to meet these folk and aid in the adjustment but it takes it out from me.
No more. Higher vibration others need only apply, especially when it comes to matters of my intimate vulnerable and giving heart.
Find out what is working for you and what you like to be. Try to discern what fear is and what intuition is. Protection and truth!
 
 
ps/smoh