Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016

COURAGE, I need courage. I'm facing everything...day 19

Courage is your willingness to not know.
To speak your truth. 
To walk your path.
To face ridicule and rejection.
To keep going, despite the voices in your head and the judgements of others.
And there are no guarantees you will make it.
Nobody can walk for you!
You walk in radical alone, naked in the face of life, no protection, no crutches, no external authority.
Standing alone, blasted and burned with grief
empty as the sky
and the only way out is through
courage to share, and share it so well
One precious moment at a time, as granted...
No ideology to save me.
No promises anymore.
Only the beating of the heart, and the air in the lungs, and the thrill and terror of being utterly free, and numb.
And a knowing from deep within.
And the call of my ancestors.
And the the ground holding me.
Walking courageously my path, in radical alone, to speak my truth.
The sun nourishing me.
Warm tears running down my cheeks.
With the fragrance of love everywhere, can embrace the world one more day
And this gorgeous vulnerability
which makes me totally unbreakable.

"Even if you let go of the path you can't avoid, this will come back till you go through it"" mum said; 
"having a hard time just wait, having a good time just wait.
The comfort zone in life doesn't last forever. 
Change will come sooner or later. The later is approaching."




Courage is doing and standing, not giving up, believing in one’s self when nobody else does, and realizing that to stand alone and still believing in self is courage. 
It takes courage to not be a fool.


One of the greatest pleasures in life is doing what others say you cannot. That is the definition of faith. I trust that the universe is kind and loving therefore I am.

Namaste
love light and peace
ps/smoh