Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A big mouth and a sharp tongue????

True!
I was seemingly born with a fire in my belly and a sharp tongue. My mind stays sharp under pressure maybe it even gets a touch sharper and I’m notorious for saying what I mean.  
Just ask my family and I think they cannot make up their mind if they hate me or my mouth and sharp tongue. These qualities made me a pretty righteous babe my entire young adulthood. I know I have strong opinions, lots of critical thinking, and a heaping portion of scepticism. 

Here’s what I believed:
There is a right and a wrong, good and bad.
There is a rational explanation for everything.
Time is of the essence. So hurry to get things done, you are under control.
And 
“I’ll do it my way, thanks” attitude. 

I felt alone and I was alone. Is it wrong to want to live a life that you choose, not chosen for you? I am being punished for running away. 

I saw the world in black and white, are you on my team? 
Do you get it? I navigated every experience with distress and derision.
This is how I began to question what I was taught. We have told ourselves, and been deeply conditioned by a story, Story of Separation. 
In this Story we harbor the collective pain that this separation and its myriad consequences and outgrowths, creates. This pain has grown to a point that we all sense we know that the promises of heaven and hell. Some of us are clinging more tightly to the fantasy of order and safety and stimulate us to engage when we don’t want to.

Everything is everything: 
We must move into a different story. Different, with different purposes and gifts, but each necessary. Integration is the mandate. 
Stop the turf war, the labelling, and the blaming, the us vs. them, good vs. bad. It must stop because this thinking, this energetic orientation only maintains the problem as it exists.

You have to begin to understand that we were being told a story by the dominant paradigm. It was a controlled narrative that served an agenda, all that I had is hoped to believe in.
Somehow further news of catastrophe at the hands of industry would only validate my beliefs and intuition that everything was wrong.

There were times the Truth felt so oppressive I wanted to be dead. I wanted not to have brought children into this corrupt, twisted world where everyone is self-sedated and complicit in evils beyond all imaging.
I began writing about my plight, the plight of the awakened, and now I understand that I was looking for my tribe. I had to leave in order to grow and have a life, a life that I want for myself. I want to live my life the way I want it, so I packed my bag and left.

I took down my sword for a moment and let the blood rush back into my arm.
Somehow, feeling seen and understood in my pain, helped to ease my rage. I was able to think more clearly, fearless and ready.
Layers upon layers upon layers...it peels, like an onion.

I’ve never cared about dying. For whatever reason, this has never been a compelling threat to me. I didn’t come in with the usual checks and balances that keep people in orderly control. I knew that I would willingly run naked out on the battlefield, but I also knew that I had to be strategic. Not impulsive. Nonetheless, an aggressive tactic was the only one that appealed to me. 
So I left.
Once I arrived in NZ I starts working towards the light every day. I wished for only one thing – the intuition and internal guidance I needed to know what to do and when to do it. I sought support from none other the higher power I belief there is. My egg continued to crack and crack and crack as I expanded to encompass truths that didn’t fit neatly into my worldview.

Then funny things began to happen. Coincidences, synchronicities, and signs. 
I began to feel that I was part of something bigger. Something unfolding. It was a liberating and exhilarating sensation. 
I began to be exposed to new kinds of knowing. 
I began to understand with something other than my mind. 
These things that I learned felt more like a remembering, than learning.

Then I got caught again, this time, in the “spiritual ego”. I began to feel frustrated with everyone in the activist realm who wasn’t “doing the work” of self-betterment. I felt superior. I was trying harder. Working on myself in every way possible. I lost patience. Again.
I had to ask myself – do I just want to be right and win or do I want to change the world and the experience of life on this planet?
What now....
While there is certainly no manual, no set of instructions, and no should and should not...but there is points of guidance.
Fight for not against – while this is a transition,
I plan to uphold, celebrate, and embrace the beauty of a life lived in the spirit of connection and purpose.
I care, deeply, about all of the issues that I have cared about before. It’s just that I have grown the power of my intuition, my softness, and my divine femininity.
My suffering is witnessed by my higher consciousness and it is integrated, not resisted. I live without the stress I used to call a companion.
And I’m making space for things I never had time for including being quiet and still.

Be the change you want to see in the world, right? 
As you are waking up to the Truth, simply work to be more you. By living your truth, you hold space for others to live theirs. 
This butterfly effect is referred to as “morphic resonance” and describes the effect of your way of being on those around you and the world at large. 
Your energy affects those around you as evidenced by own personal electromagnetic fields. Your decisions matter.

You don’t need to be right.

What comes with the agenda of holding space is a relinquishing of the need to be right. I don’t need to be right anymore. 
I simply don’t care whether others agree, judge, or even rage against my perspectives. I understand that everyone’s journey is different, and that their behaviour is a reflection of their lived experience and their relationship to themselves. 
Being right doesn’t do anything for me other than enforce a divisive narrative. In fact, paying mindful attention to the strong defensive reactions that arise in us helps us to know when a wound is being exposed. 
Awareness is sometimes the best healer.
Now I understand that logic and reason is the tools that we need. They don’t create beliefs. I won’t convince anyone who is clinging to the Story of Separation. You have to sit quietly with yourself and feel for your truth. 
Choose what Story will be yours.

Yes I don't dress, or think and act like you....am I to be hate for that?


I am BAFFLED how many individuals today including youth defend ancient traditional man-made laws and rules which oppress their own innate freedom and human rights of free-will.
Indeed, this unconscious defence is a part of the hypnosis too. Feeling obliged to remain attached to everything that was instilled in childhood via fear and loss of security

Thorough cultural programming, if our loyalty was weak, people would follow every new idea and that would be chaos too. 
I think the human race is just going to take another few dozen generations to wise up.
This is ever a challenge with the children, teens, adults and families. This too, a challenge I faced when growing up, feeling often that what was demanded served no purpose other than keeping me in 'control.' 

My questioning the 'why' was not always received favourably. Yet, I stepped beyond this oppression and now I own my liberation.
People are more concerned about what "God" means for them and their lives, rather than what it means to know "God."
I do not believe that many, or any, of the armies and philosophers in history who fought for or against "God" or gods, truly cared about the meaning of a concept.

They cared about how a system, based on a "god" could ensure their wealth, and dominance over other humans, and the planet as a whole.

The product of this process is the rituals we force ourselves into today. On the other side of the coin, if a certain rule, practice, or way of life makes another person's spiritual development better, I have no reason to ask that they give it up.

Indeed. 
Those who question the norm are often labelled as the troublemakers since we challenge the status quo which was/ is designed to control the masses, which does not respect individuality.
The whole purpose of these rules and practices is supposedly to enhance one's connection with the Divine. If a ritual or practice does not accomplish that, it should be left out and practiced only by those whom it helps.

Majority following ancestral rituals do so merely out of traditional obligation, with very little understanding of their Spiritual purpose.

If people understood that its more about a Feeling and Connection, rather than a mechanical process, they could see that any rule/ritual that Feels right is right for them, and if not, then leave it be. 
There is an infinite spiritual freedom that accompanies the idea of God that people do not realize.

 People can believe in any way they want, such as pantheism, like Albert Einstein, or deism like Isaac Newton, or anything else, because it is about a Feeling. 
When it comes to this idea, there is no restriction in how you interpret it, and so there should be no restrictions in how you incorporate it into your life.

Sadly some people will not give up on the things that they can use to control or suppress others. You cannot get closer to God by trampling on others. You shouldn't look for an advantage over others but to help lift up those that is disadvantaged.

Let everyone regulate their conducts . . . by the golden rule of doing to others as in similar circumstances we would have them do to us, and the path of duty will be clear before him.

Guided by TRUTH and God's loving care, Stand I free of longing and despair.

Love ends Fear. And those who Love others, can follow the Golden Rule easily, and benefit from the Golden Rule as well.

If we give up on an idea too quickly, we fear we might go too far all at once, so we historically are slow to take risks. 
Patience - how many times do we observe a failing before we try something else?
It takes the race generations and generations to learn things - the human race is right on track - evolutionarily speaking.
It seems sad to aware souls that the race should suffer for so long till we learn our lessons. But the human race is Barely a teenager.
All our wishes to end suffering will come true, given a thousand years, or more

Men are arrogant and the entitlements they feel are their ego.

Morality is biological driven in our species. Traits that we view as moral are deeply embedded in the human psyche. 
Honesty, fidelity, trustworthiness, kindness to others, and reciprocity are primeval characteristics that helped our ancestors survive. 
In a world of dangerous predators, early man could thrive only in cooperative groups. 

Good behaviour probably strengthened the tribal bonds that were essential to survival. What we now call morality is probably a suite of behaviours favoured by natural selection in an animal weak alone but strong in numbers. 

Love, art, language and technology are important but they are created by our big evolved brains. Just because we have rational explanations about our origins does not make them less wondrous.

I would contend that secular humanism provides a much better basis for morality than theism. Under secular humanism, we are accountable to our fellow human being. 

We're all in this together, and we only get one shot, so it's in our best interests to eliminate suffering and increase happiness wherever possible, for as many people as possible. 
Under a theistic system of morality, any, and I mean absolutely ANY action can be justified if you convince people it's a command from God.



Namaste
love light and peace
sm/smoh