Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

In the heart of the open space, with an invitation to reveal themselves, feelings rise to the surface of consciousness demanding release.

Too often we are encouraged to bury them, and sometimes in subtle ways reaching for a box of Kleenex when tears arise, 
so that things don’t get too messy, 
so that the wave stops before it goes too far. 

But we want it messy, if it is messy. 
We want it chaotic, if it is chaotic. 
We want it angry, if it is angry. 
We want it depthful, if it goes deep. 
We want it to be whatever it is, breaking through all the explicit and implicit rules against being real. 

Our salvation lives on the other side of the outpouring, when space opens up inside and invites transformation. If you find yourself pulling away, keep inviting yourself back to the feelings. 
And if it helps, name any voices that get in the way. 

Some that are familiar include 
‘I must always look pretty’ and 
‘I am must not fall apart’, and
 ‘I must not admit my secrets, not even to myself’ and 
the mantra of the co-dependent 

“I must protect others from my feelings’. 
Do your best to name the voices and carry on. 
Remember releasing won’t kill you. 
Repressing will. 
And if you release your holdings, it doesn’t mean that the aggressors have won. 
I spent years resisting my tears because I was under the misapprehension that if I revealed the pain, I lost something. 
But, in fact, the only one who lost was me, because I was actually carrying stuff inside that wasn’t mine to hold. 
Remember- 
Its not yours to hold. 
The more you let go of, the more you re-claim your own consciousness. 
The more you send back into the world, the more space u open inside to come back to life. In the heart of surrender, lies our greatest power.” 

This course is an invitation to heal, resolve, and be rid of the after-effects of difficult experiences and relationships with unawakened men. 

It recognizes that centuries of warrior conditioning have made it difficult for many men to move from their hearts in their relationships with women. 

Often without even realizing it, the unconscious masculine leaves an echo of pain, confusion and trauma that lingers, impacting on women’s internal freedom and life satisfaction. 

The course is an invitation to unload baggage that isn’t yours and to heal some of what has been left behind... 

ps/smoh