Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2015

We are meaning makers....

( •_•)
\( (>
/ \
Knowing this and having the courage to make and own one's meanings is where it hits the existential road.
Courage to own a meaning, to take existential responsibility and live your life accordingly. 
Stability is silence. 
It just doesn't move. It is silence that I am and not all the passing thoughts, feelings and sensations. I lived with a mind that was intensely suffering itself over its own meanings. 
Now I don't suffer like that, I don't feel drug around by whatever is going on in my mind and body. For me, meaning was a big sticky point that came clean once I stopped believing in myself as a mind and remembered myself as presence, a being, quite a naturally conscious being that never needed all that meaning to be OK.
We all are searching for a path to freedom, peace and happiness. The path begins where you are.
The first step is inward. May you find freedom, peace and happiness...your own true nature, the privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. 
As a species we should never underestimate our low tolerance for discomfort. 
To be encouraged to stay with our vulnerability is news that we can use.
God help us to live slowly
To move simply
To look softly
To allow emptiness
To let the heart create for us
So it is.
Sleep is so healing therefore I am going to heal my soul early tonight....
Nanite ^__^

love light and peace
ps/smoh