Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

Spirituality is the foundations for good health. When you spiritually connect to that which is important to you magical and amazing things start to happen.

There is no end to the journey or complete absolute point. As with everything, there will always be seasons and variables in energy. 
How we react and the state we choose to live in most that matters. Challenges will come and go and with that more opportunities to lift our level of awareness higher. 
Yes these things diminish greatly but what we resist will persist until we can observe learn and grow...and then sweet release.

My joy is when I could not get angry anymore and became more compassionate. 

I cannot stop meditating no matter what. Interestingly am not religious. Yes it is possible to be spiritual without being religious. 
Most of all just be thankful for your assembly, who, what, why, if something made you is irrelevant. You get a look at the world.

Spirituality is the essence of human soul. 
As I go deep into longer periods of meditation, I just get more aware of blessings and sweetness of present moments. 
I am also gradually able to recognize the aura of people around me, I am able to understand myself to a greater extent and I am proud to say - 
Whatever I have and where I am at life, this is exactly what was meant for me and I love it. smile emoticon 

We judge ourselves and others each moment, heading towards non judgmental life and mind, mindfulness meditation is amazing in those terms and making you so self aware.

All human experience is a soul learning and growing, very natural and understandable. We all learn at different times. 
Don't feel bad about yourself. 
We are all one.

ps/smoh