Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Connection and Happiness

I am perfectly happy in my own company, and I spend a lot of time alone. I like being around people, but only the ones I appreciate, otherwise it makes me feel lonely...

Life is first elevated to true fulfilment when I'm around people I appreciate.

Now I've gone for too long
Living like I'm not alive
So I'm going to start over tonight
Beginning with you and I
• Hayley Williams

We are meant to play with each other, and the quality of my social relationships is something I'm increasingly aware of together with Mindset, Health and Freedom...

All of us need others in order to be well and thrive. We feel better just being around them. And we need close relationships in order to be happy...


It’s important to remember: 
Hot, steamy chemistry eventually fades and what’s always left beneath is a person’s true soul. A person's soul is the foundation!
Enjoy the unexpected...

As Aristotle said:
“Men imagine the causes of happiness lie in external goods. That is as if they were to ascribe fine and beautiful lyre playing to the quality of the instrument rather than the skill of the player.”

Or as I like to say, 
“It’s just as easy to complain about a rich man as it is to complain about a poor man.”

Basically, it does not matter how rich a guy is if his behaviour makes you twitchy and miserable.

While on the subject of money, I am no fan of slackers either. T recognized that being or dating poor brought its share of problems and also admit that lack of a certain amount of wealth was as much an obstacle to happiness as deprivation of freedom. 
So gladly accepted that some wealth was needed to be happy just as exciting bodily pleasures were needed.

But again, wealth and bodily pleasures were mere means to the ends of happiness these ultimate ends being to nourish your soul, so you can reach your most esteemed level of self.
A big secret to happiness?

Stop focusing on finding a Mr. or Ms. Right! 

Start focusing on finding Life Plan Right. 

When a Mr. or Ms. Potential Right comes along, you must ask yourself if this person will lead you to Life Plan Right or Life Plan Wrong.

As you get to know your partner, look to see if they:
1. Offer you exciting growth as well as exciting grope
2. Have developed good character — so they’ll be a positive influence on your character development.

If your partner scores two for two, you’re likely in Prince/Princess Charming territory.





note to you my boy
ps/smoh

PS
I kiss a lot of frogs before I found my prince - but no need to kiss the pigs and dogs. ^__*