Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sometimes beating others is about satisfying the ego and not facing our own internal fears and conflicts.

In a strong relationship, both people motivate each other to go further in life.
Every relationship brings various attachments which inevitably limits our freedom with masks of responsibility and commitment.

Unless the bond is between consciously evolving beings, growing in similar directions- supporting each other in synergism, allowing healthy spaces to grow Free.

Isn't it an amazing phenomenon how different Beings can bring out different sides in us?

Containing the essence of all, we go forward to being a complete human being. Being different is very tough itself but I know how to live a King’s Life ^___*

Duality is the cause of Human suffering???

Well, duality can be used as a tool for learning, only after being recognized. Until recognition it is often a cause of suffering since it creates many separations often which are illusions.

Try considering the extreme scenario of a battlefield. One can only intentionally harm another being when we consider them as the enemy right?

If we understood that the enemy is no different to our Self, then can we still intentionally harm them? Probably not....

The whole perspective of us vs. them has caused much pain within humanity...

Yet sometimes it feels we have to accommodate some personalities, I guess this comes down to our reflective natures, and is something I have always been aware of with myself and most notably with friends and even family.

As I have slowly matured I have learnt just to be myself and feeling happy, loving, comfortable wearing my own skin.

This is most important for us all and teaches us within not to create false persona(s) for different types of identities or people.

And duality is most likely the cause of much psychological illnesses and even insanity with not only individual but also on a much broader social scale I believe.

The pathological case would be multiplexor split personalities. What I imply is the phenomena were we are able to open up different sides of ourselves more easily with some individuals than the other.

For eg- with traditionalists it wouldn't be a good idea to openly discuss New Age Oneness, unless one was feeling a little rebellious, yet in some places that would not be a good idea.

There is also safety to be ensured. What I find interesting is more on a lighter note. How we instantly connect with some individuals based on the similarity of our curiosities.
I've noticed this. A good example would be when I find myself conversing with a fellow intellectual, the mental stimulation naturally inclines me to open my mind up more and make good for conversation.

Like mindedness is a beautiful vibration to experience and can only be achieved with very open minds really, if minds are closed the walls come up. But, when Hearts open, walls dissolve...

Remember what Rumi said;-
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

‎”We're a million different people from one day to the next" Richard Ashcroft from The Verve

One of my favourite songs ever! The Song is of the album "Keys to the world"