Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

When they say "are you out of your mind?" I simply say "Why yes" at the time it seemed good...

My favourite quote:
Don't believe everything you think, it's a dangerous neighbourhood to be in.

Sometimes the mind gets in the way often when we are trying to calm our soul and just LISTEN.
I don’t know, but at times I feel that we must LET GO of the mind, that is when we go into the field of pure potential.

I have commenced my self-initiated program of sitting quietly until the mind shuts up and I can hear what I really know and feel! I have missed "me"...

The mind and the soul must work together if you are to experience true bliss. Try not to spend too much time exclusively in your mind. It is a magnificent tool, but it has a limited perspective.

Soul is the truth of you, communicates in feeling, your grandest feelings, and always loves.
Minds are thoughts processes, often masquerading as feelings, and rely on past data leading to reactions. Soul is in the NOW and causes one to create.
The soul has the knowledge and perspective of ALL and the mind is set for limited data and can focus on one thing only.
When seeking to Commune with the soul, do whatever you need to do to find a place of peace within, and let yourself be inspired.

Mind is always fixated on the daily drama of life, that its purpose.

Mind and soul are merely a metaphor for the masculine and feminine principles in us, one of the many symbols we host.

The masculine habit of over-analysing everything leads to nothing without the soul's deep knowledge, so the only way out of this dead end is COOPERATION in harmony.
Once we get "tired of our own thoughts" and we realize that mind alone will never lead us to full happiness, we're ready to make room for the soul to be heard.

The soul has infinite time and patience; we humans only have limited time.