Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

The closer you get to excellence in your life, the more "friends" you'll lose. People love you when you're average because it makes them comfortable. But when you pursue greatness, it makes people uncomfortable. Be prepared to lose more on your journey.

You change and your friends change and if you can't appreciate and love this change, you lose them.

In my opinion the secret is to find that friends with whom you can change with. It is valid for the close friends.

If we don't like someone and their lifestyle, walk away, say nothing and live YOUR life, take RESPONSIBILITY for YOU and ONLY YOU!!
Far friends come and go, but I never felt bad about it. I liked them when they were in my life; than I greeted the new ones...I greet the new ones.

A happy life consist in tranquility of mind. This mind of mine is deeper than most people care to swim.
There is no end to the depth of my head ^__^

You would be amazed at how much better your life will be.
 ps/smoh