Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I can no longer see you with my eyes touch you with my hands but I will feel you in my heart FOREVER...

My Mum
3/6/1938 - 29/12/2015


Indeed she was....
Thank you mum

Everybody is looking forward to the new year but for me I wish I was back in Malaysia in May and restart from there. 
I wish for nothing more than just one more day for I would give it all, just to hear you... If you could just come back, if only for one day I'll make sure that I'd listen to all you had to say... 
And if I could do it over, I'd only change one thing, I'd tell you again and again that I love you... 
No one will ever know quite how I feel inside, with all my heart and soul I love you mummy and will miss you beyond forever.. 
This wound it hurts so bad...I can no longer see you with my eyes touch you with my hands but I will feel you in my heart FOREVER... 
Today you’re not where you were, but you will always be in my heart. God rest you in peace, our dear mummy. xox








love light and peace
ps/smoh