Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hope is a traveler...

You can only heal your heart with your heart, and to do that we have to open the heart wide enough for its healing elixir to rain down on our pain. 
Why bury the tears that heal us? 
Why bury the emotions that fertilize our expansion? 

Emotional release is a potent way to regain a genuine experience of the moment. 
Tears are God’s heart shield wipers. They clear the dirt from our heart so we can see the path clearly. Let our quest for spiritual expansion begin with emotional authenticity. 

Nothing to hide, nowhere to hide it.  
Maybe instead of saying 
"what's wrong?", when we see someone crying, 
we could say 
"how beautiful your heart is open. It's so great you are very courageous and allowing this energy to move through you. I am here for you. Let me know if you need anything." 

In all of my tears lately I'm aware of how I could look like I am "not doing well" to others who might pass me on my night walks. In reality, 
I am coming more into my body and opening up to new awareness and realness, and while I do hurt sometimes, 
I am aware that I cannot feel happy or love if I don't let the tears out.





Namaste
love light and peace
ps/smoh