Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Faith is not a religious concept but relate to all secular matters, not being convinced of a claim doesn't require faith.

The theist often struggles with the irrelevance of their belief to the secular. Many seem to think we need something to replace it. I no more need a replacement than a lifetime non smoker needs a nicotine patch.
Self-centeredness and religion go hand in hand. 
If my sister were able to see how little religion means to me she just might figure out that she matter to me regardless of her self-labelling. It is, however, seemingly impossible for her to separate her own self from the indoctrinated self.



Really, I think that if screening had been going on when I was a child I would have been considered "on the spectrum". NOT good at "blocking."

This is true there are some people in your life family or not, that I have come to realized that they don't belong in my life; they are just not for me! 
I have learned to be okay with that.
My friendship is priceless, and it is given to those who appreciate and would care for me and my welfare. Those people are hard to find, but when found I will, have and shall give my friendship freely.



This morning as I was walking down a familiar path, suddenly there are questions raging, questions that seem to demand immediate answers. 
What to do with this precious gift of a life? 
Where to go? 
What to say next? 
Which choice to make or not make? 
Which voice to listen to? 
How to make everything okay? 
How to hold it all together? 
How to avoid falling apart?

And suddenly the questions cannot hold, they shatter into a million silences, because a tiny bird has perched itself on the path in front of you, perched in the here and now, not in the there and then in which you are seeking your answers. 
You keep staring at it, and then came an answer, the unexpected bird was telling me>>>>>you know that everything is okay with the universe. Questions will get answered, or not, and solutions will appear or not appear at the perfect time, because you will make yourself available to them, as you are available now to this tiny and unexpected bird.

Perhaps today is not a day for answers and unshakeable certainties; it is a day for birdsong and staying close to questions as they walk with you down familiar paths.

Namaste
love light and peace
sm/smoh
38 day