Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2015

I've never really thought about this but it's interesting. I don't think it's egotistical at all.



I think it is cool to have place memories. You drive by an old place you use to spend time and it triggers memories of people that were important to you at some point in your life. 
Why not wonder who might think of you? 
Not really ego but curious if you are part of their memories too. Friend, lover, people who have passed on, mentors....smile at some of the memories.

I too think it is important to remember that what we say or do may impact another person's life - when we are aware of how our choices affect others, we may make better choices.
I wonder about others lives and their life events when passing through memories and places because I have a fine memory but it never occurred to me that I'd feature in theirs.
It's just self reflection; if you have your memories with people in them, in whose memories will you be at other people's minds?
It's just something to wander about...

It is egotistical not to wonder how you've made an impact to other people. If you have made neither impact nor care to make one, then shall I say you haven't really cared much of your choices and how you can affect a life?
You probably just existed but never lived.
We enjoy our great memories with those we know and have known - Why shouldn't we wonder how we have been kindly remembered.

It's nice when you hear a song and you associate it with the ones who were listening to it with you and you wonder how they are! Or an ex boyfriend if he's even alive, songs do that they bring out a time and place connection you can say yes! 
I was there with so and so!
Wonder if they even think of me? 

It's human nature we are all creatures of habit and curiosity! Some we tend to forget but many special meaningful people we've met are always in the backwoods of your mind...

Life's full of memories.

I have a great memory I do, but I don't dwell on them. I just don't spend that much time thinking about what other people think about me.  
Remembering Friends from my past. Never really thought about them most of the Time. I would be lying if I said I didn’t. 
I'm sure we all do from time to time when we have memory triggers.



love light and peace
ps/smoh