Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

One of the most powerful experiences that can be

I just wish I understood this earlier, it hits right around 30 I'd say... when we identify with the ego and the body, we are lost in the dream. And now at 50, I know this is the truth!

While our body and mind are busy arguing over who is more important, let us allow our soul to grow, you often have to put that body in its place!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. I am on their side now. Finally I am getting some peace. As our body and life are but temporal yet our soul is eternal, my Soul is in control now!

The Body thinks it has an agenda that is important. And the Mind imagines that its agenda is vital to your survival. 

But the older you get the more you realize that it is the Soul’s agenda, and only the Soul’s agenda, that matters.
And the soul has a mission for the body that is important, and a mission for the mind that is important. Then they are all balanced again. 

The body and mind exist WITHIN the soul. But they are no less important. When one of these is out of balance it is very clear indeed. But the soul is there always to do the one thing that the body and the mind have such trouble with while we are here in this place of duality.

The soul is the guidance; the body and mind are the means by which we can function in this life ... Taken together is where your inner power and peace lay ... Do not neglect any part or the whole can break down.

If the body is the vehicle to your soul's wonderful journey, the mind is your steering wheel. Everything has to be in a good condition otherwise your journey might need stops for repairs.