Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

BALANCE

Author Henry Miller, before he became famous, wrote:
"I have no money, no resources, and no hopes. I am the happiest man alive."

This joy of being is also the place out of which all creative action arises.
What is the source of true satisfaction in life?

Take attention away from thinking and sense the "being" underneath it.
The bare indisputable fact that you ARE, it's contentment to just be and this is how I aspire to think to be OK with having nothing...I am working on it! 
 
Being, TRULY being is an art in itself; thinking is a necessary tool for creativity and survival to peel the layers.

 My favourite quotes from a couple famous authors, "Things are neither good nor bad, thinking makes them so." and "If you want to be happy, just is!" that I always have it in my heart.

Money, resources, etc. continue to present as needed. I'm as affluent as a millionaire and as free as a bird.

To me the true satisfaction in life...is creating absolute BALANCE and harmony in every aspect of my existence. I truly believe that people need to be encouraged. Not stepped on and put in a straitjacket.
Truly embracing those underlying emotions of well being allows for them to expand and fully bless our lives.