Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Choices...

I WILL Never accept anyone's definition of MY LIFE. It is MY life and only I define it. YOU were NEVER invited into the secret reaches of my soul and into the depths of my passionate intimate moments. The way I love, the things I believe, the way I've sacrificed, the way I choose to forgive... NO One knows about ''ME'' better than ME!

When you say that "I have no choice" or
"Sometimes in life we... are faced with situations in which there is no choice, other than to accept the inevitable, over which we have no control" is a lie.
Be honest with yourself as to why you are choosing to do a particular thing. Then, do it gladly, knowing that you are always getting to do what you want. You can choose. So live life and be truthful to yourself. Isn’t that power?

And by NOT making a choice, that IS actually making a choice; that will have its own repercussions that you are usually aware of when you make the choice to not choose.
 
Yea true. Thing as always! Person can do all, because our life is in our HAND! We are freedom, and we have freedom choice! Thank u God to this
Power can never be given, for it is a part of us in every way, shape and form. Only we can free ourselves with the choices we make as we create ours everyday.
 
Be honest with yourself as to why you are choosing a particular course of action but it doesn't necessarily mean that you always take that action gladly especially when it impacts on other people.