Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

One life to live

Most of us spend our lives as if we had another one in the bank.

There is only one life that we can influence and guide - the one we're living right now. Regardless, we often waste time or spend it poorly.

We may fashion a budget that reflects our beliefs and values, we can do the same with our lifestyle and schedules. We need to check in with ourselves occasionally to see weather we're budgeting our lives appropriately.

How do we spend our days? What is our attitude? Is our lifestyle aligned with our beliefs? Answering those questions, we can adjust as needed, ensuring that we live our lives well and thoughtfully.

I can only make choices that influence my life as I live it right now. I will be mindful how I use my time and affect my surroundings.