Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What Else? ~ ♥ * LOVE ~ OF Course IT IS.

The pattern of abandonment probably started long ago... listen to your truth when choosing your people.

The purpose of all relationships is to create a sacred context within which you can express the fullness of who you are. And allow the other to do the same as ourselves in this context.

In my experience no one who has ever left me was someone I needed back into my life.
People who are in my life are kind and loving and honest. I practice this by holding myself accountable to create the sacred context within which others can express the fullness of who THEY are.

We were born alone, live with people, and then die alone again. Live my life for myself and be with people and enjoy it, together.
That is a beautiful truth that does justice to the meaning of it all.

That sacred space makes every relation beautiful. Keep your relations with great care.... It takes long to create them. Once created can never be broken.

Have you ever had the experience of being totally carefree? That feeling is the key.
And when you can express that authenticity you'll probably discover that others will be drawn to you because they too, can drop their facade.

So what happens when your relationships don't allow you to express the fullness of who you are? One might say.... Well, it's not so much that your relationships don't allow you to express your fullness; it's that you simply aren't choosing to be you.

For those who experienced sadness in their love lives. People say that one sided love makes no senses.
For me, it does. Don't seek love at all. Just give it. Be content in yourselves.
Some people never come back to your lives so it would be better not to wait for them. Move ahead with unlimited love in your heart.