Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

self-discovery.

A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us, maybe this is what they called self-discovery.


It could be a significant crisis or a joyful high point, or it could be a humble moment of clarity while taking an evening walk.

A drastic shift comes in our thinking and leaves us reeling with the choice of whether to become a new person or go back to the past.

How do we explain this new attitude to those around us? How do we explain it to ourselves?

The answers are not easy, but we know we will never be the same. Decisive now, we embrace our new identity and the internal and outward change it brings.

There were many events in my life that were completely out of my control. I see how those times have shaped, challenged and transformed me.

Some moments have been especially hard, yet I found the strength to grow through them.

I marvel at my story and at whom I am becoming.