Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

hard work

'it's too hard, maybe it's just not meant to be,' that's what I always told myself. It is the most common excuse to avoid an opportunity disguised as a challenge.


The silver platter arrives, it's placed on our lap, but what lies scattered atop is the upended contents of a puzzle - and it seems someone has made off with the box!

Potentially grand and beautiful yes, but suddenly we realize our dream is going to require thought and energy.

We can't let that moment of re-evaluation discourage us or cause us to shrink. Now is the time to commit wholly to the challenge.

We need to take care of ourselves physically, emotionally, and spiritually to ensure we have the energy and creativity to face what is at hand.

The challenge I am facing is different from others I've had. But, I know I have the skill and experience needed to succeed.