Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Accepting yourself

To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.


It's easy to celebrate our strengths, yet in many ways we we only see our strength in light of our weaknesses.

We usually discover our imperfections as we interact in community and see other's strengths.

Our flaws are precious. By... taking care of ourselves, and through the kindness of our loved ones, we protect our imperfections and see them as part of our vulnerability and humanity.

We find ways to care for others in the areas where they are imperfect.

We have to value both our flaws and our strengths.

To me my weaknesses are precious quirks, I can learn to laugh about them and care for them gently.

Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door. I will look for and consider new possibilities, even if they seems a little odd. It may lead to the new dawn I seek. @_@