Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hearts

'The hearts has its reasons which reason knows not of.'

It's been a long road.....getting from there to here
It's been a long time..
But my time is finally here
And I will see my dream come alive at last

I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No, they're not gonna change my mind
Cause I've got faith of the heart

I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything
I've got strength of the soul
And no one's gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star

I've got faith
I've got faith
I've got faith of the heart


take risks, live fully - the proper function of man kind is to live, not to exist. We shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them.

While it's wise to care for our bodies and take precautions when doing something dangerous,
it's possible to be too careful. It is refreshing and life-giving to dive fully into life, to take a few
extravagant risks and experience the rush of feeling completely alive. We were meant to live, not just preserve ourselves. If we're too cautions, we will get to the end of our lives wondering
if we missed out.

Take the risk of living life fully. We might try hiking a difficult mountain trail or take up a contact sport. Whatever we do, it will be an invigorating challenge. We will embrace it completely.