Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2019

This Might Be a Common Muddle

I don't know what I am doing sometimes and it's not awkward until somebody else asks me, 
"What are you doing?" and then I have to come up with something.

I could ask them right back, 
"What are you doing?" and they'd have to admit they are using me to find purpose and meaning in their lives through inquiring into what I am doing but probably less likely to do that as much as say something like, 
"I asked you first."
Then we'd both have to stand there and stare each other down, waiting for one of us to come up with an answer and explain, indeed and matter of fact, what it is we are up to besides looking at each other.
Seems many of us, I assume you included, have done so much we can't imagine we are still alive yet again trying to find something more to do. 
It's like we could, if we could, sit back and relax into the amazing life we've to lead so far with all the ups and downs and ins and outs and side trips and oversights and what not and just bask in the wow of how'd that all happen so fast without any hint of having to fill yet another day with yet another whatever we can figure out to stuff it with.
Maybe the next time somebody asks 
"What are you doing?" I can say something like "avoiding questions for now". That might be a thing I could be accomplishing and save us both from having to prove that otherwise we aren't really doing anything at all.


It’s just a dance of words that float away.

love light and peace
ps/smoh