Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

It's okay to answer questions with questions. That rule that says we can't is nonsense.

Isn’t that the mark of a good education (even if not acquired in school)?
To know how to ask good questions instead of giving "confident" answers.
I find new questions often far more useful than answers anyway.
Good questions are often more useful than any answers. Every time a more beautiful answer, that brings up a more beautiful question.
My favorite answers are good questions. Love being sent back within to find something I couldn’t see out.
I don’t remember ever getting frustrated with someone who answered one of my questions with another question.
 I don’t remember ever having a demand that someone else feed me an answer. I appreciate being pointed in a direction.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

You see?

love light and peace
ps/smoh