Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2019

The more I wake up the less people I want around....


I don't really mind spending time without people. I rather look forward to it. It is in my silence and in solitude that I am most connected to my own truth.
It feels challenging to endure situations when I need to show up and be with people who are not aligned with my healing. Some of these situations are not completely avoidable. However, I am learning to keep my head above muddy waters when I must be present in people situations where my heart feels uncomfortable.
We each have our own path. When we are present with ourselves or others regardless of their own perspective, experience, view it allows for awareness and growth to take place.... integration of the whole self, and we need to allow for the diversity for each individual experience with no expectations or ideologies in place. 
Otherwise, it is a projection of how we think it should be.
Having said that relationship, friendship change and redefine all the time... you don't need to lose anyone .. it is respectfully adapting and bending and asserting needs. Yours and theirs through communication. And allowing yourself and others healthy space and opportunities to grow. If we take it as rejection or personal.. that can create angst and hurt.

People who have never moved away from home, will not experience this as deeply with friends or family members. Yes, everyone does change within time but It all comes down to what we want out of life. Comfort or Courage.....comfort brings us safety and not much change, whereas Courage creates a world of uncertainty in where we are headed in life. 
Guess everyone is different in how they see this world and what makes us all special. Takes all kinds of views and opinions to make this world to go around. 
I am thinking a lot about resurrection today. Not the resurrection of a being after they pass, but the resurrection of those healthy parts of the self that get buried along the way. 
So much can get lost in this mad world- our optimism, our receptivity, our callings, our openness to love, our connection to our souls and bodies. They can get lost, and they can be forgotten, as we armor up to deal with life's disappointments and challenges. 
At the same time, I try to never forget that it can all be resurrected when we do the work to peel back the layers and remember ourselves. It's all still there, perhaps a little dusty but still in there, waiting in the wings to be lived. 
If I had one wish for all of you in the year to come, it is that anything beautiful that got buried along the way is given the opportunity to come back to life. To regain its full form. To rise into awareness. To en-light-en the path ahead. We get buried much too early in this world. 
Let's dig ourselves out...




love light and peace
ps/smoh