Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Other Notes From the Field

My ignorance is greater than my intelligence by the size of the things I cannot know to not know about. Dumbly peaceful in me.
Maybe it could be that one does not need to know to be intelligent.
Maybe intelligence is a quality that appears no matter what I know about.

I have no contact with 90% of my bloodline and it has been the most healing choice I have ever made to cut those cords. At some point, one's own sanity and peace must prevail. The joy of setting boundaries and sticking to them is now called: Cactusing. "I had to cactus them."
You have every right to preserve your emotional integrity.

Despite the trials and chaos of our times, we still have a choice. We can choose our daily emotions and reality. We don't have to let the negativity of our times become the emotions of our character.
I grew up with many who were quite happy to take their shit out on others. They were quite capable of yelling, blaming and talking behind one’s backs, but when it came time to be accountable and to process their actions, they always had an excuse:
they weren’t “feeling well,”
they weren’t “up to it,”
their “nerves were shot.”
Perhaps you can relate to this manipulative pattern the perfect set-up for one-sided abuse.
Bottom line- If you have the energy to initiate a conflict, you have the energy to work it through.


All those excuses equal one thing - running away.

Don’t wait until your death bed to finally open your heart, safe in the knowledge that your vulnerability is time-limited. Better to in wakening now. .Let it go, be in the present, heals the blindness of humanity and lives peacefully. 
That's it, that's all that is it. 
Back to the present times, we need to be. 
The world needs peace, not conflict, not propaganda, not more evil. 
I wish more people had the insight and courage to heal their broken souls there are far too many in the world, what a more loving world we would be...
I wish I could stop evil. 
I wish I could have protected friends that got hurt but I know life has gotten so much harder with the amount of racist, hateful and homophobic people in the world. 
I wish I knew how to talk without it being condemned by people with different and changing ideologies that are often not compassionate.

More than anything, we long to be seen. To be held in a safe, all-accepting presence, and be seen through loving eyes.
The way the spontaneous meets the inevitable...
The way a smile isn't always a weapon.
The way each memory also haunts the yet-to-be-remembered.
The way a door hinge does all the work.
The way people who work with their hands understand textures.
The way the universe loves stars and insects.
The way a love walks in and just sits down as is and the whole world comes over and feeds it.
The way it pops up at the right moment only.
The way the universe is missing something kinder than us.

So




love light and peace
ps/smoh