Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018



There are two core fears: losing what you have, and not getting what you want. 
The solution? 
Falling in love with where you are."
We don't always get what we want but we enjoy what we have and where we have it.
The end of one thing is the beginning of another.


Feeling the breeze... be sure to love with all your soul if you can love and be loved....
Keep good company. Commune with those who uplift your spirit and are able to see your beauty and grace.
Stay clear of those who drag you down, disturb your peace, or cause you to doubt yourself.
Value and care for your beautiful and sacred spirit. If you do, others will.


Thank you for the infinite blessing of this life.
I am grateful for all who love me, all who challenge, and all who support my growth.
I am grateful for the beauty of nature, the love of friends and family, and the abundance in all things that nurture my heart and spirit.
I am grateful for the opportunity to forgive and be forgiven and to see the light of your love for me in each breath I take.
I walk this day in gratitude and appreciation for every blessing before me. 




So it is.


We love the holidays! Hope you had a great weekend....I am. Live for today, love for tomorrow, and laugh at all your yesterdays. Never regret the past, always hope for the future, and cherish every moment you have.



ps/smoh