Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018


I'm not a genius. I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience.

The minute you choose to do what you really want to do,
it's a different kind of life.

Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is quite staggering.

We are called to be the architects of the future, not its victims.

“Never forget that you are one of a kind.
Never forget that if there weren't any need for you in all your uniqueness to be on this earth, you wouldn't be here in the first place.
And never forget, no matter how overwhelming life's challenges and problems seem to be, that one person can make a difference in the world.
In fact, it is always because of one person that all the changes that matter in the world come about.
So be that one person. ”


I live on Earth at present, and I don’t know what I am.
I know that I am not a category.
I am not a thing — a noun.
I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process – an integral function of the universe.









ps/smoh