Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 30, 2017

There are many subtle ways people control each other in conversation. Fun to look at...


Seems to me that human "relationships" are about manipulation in general. Seems everybody wants something from each other.

1. What do I want?

2. What am I using it for?

3. Why do I care?

Nothing has ever worked for me more than these three little questions.

Those are great questions.  The answers can be nuts, for me it is crazy clarifying...

Because then I realize I am one of those uses for just anybody else who would ever consider me at all...

That’s so equalizing... or really needed.  I don't like being needed.

Need seems a farce because I die right now and no one actually has a problem, just a little boo-hoo if at all.....so I would bet if you look, you fear being useless.

I am useless and it doesn't bother me....that am the only “credential" I have for saying that. I don't know the idea of being useless sounds relaxing.

It's easy to see if you're sensitive observer. The person being brutally honest and direct is still only coming from their own perspective.
Social niceties are appreciated by those with sensitive feelings. I'm glad I'm empathic because I can read between the lines, sense what's beneath the words but still have compassion for our shared humanity and allow for people to not know how to be clear or direct or speak nicely when they do. So many layers of conditioning fear and need to sift thru for many of us.
Empathy is how you win....
If you are not empathic, people decide what you are...
If you are empathic, people decide what you are,
but you made them think it was their idea...


The belief in their supremacy runs deep. When we convince ourselves of their standard, the outcome is always dysfunction…… these self loathing zombies dare to be cloaked in glorious melanin
ps/smoh