Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

I wish the whole of humanity would live by this motto, then there would be peace on earth.

Stick to your beliefs, if that serves you. Hold tight. Do not waiver. For your ideas about "right" and "wrong" are your definitions of Who You Are.

Yet do not require that others define themselves according to your terms. In other words, there is no such thing as right and wrong. There are only preferences.

I have always endeavoured to do so... And sometimes it's not so easy in the face of others trying to define you according to theirs. Persevere.

Everything you do, do out of sincerity, or the benefit of the action is lost. Natural Law requires the body, mind, and spirit to be united in thought, word, and action for the process of creation to work.

It's the ones that insist that we conform to their idea of right and wrong that I feel uncomfortable with.

But then again . . . when what you believe becomes your reason for killing people, then this is where a line has to be drawn.

There is an absolute moral line that binds us all. It may take more wars and deaths and more stories of remorse before the whole humanity wakes up to the presence of an unwavering rock, standing high and still, in the midst of the fiercest waves.

I am always open to listening to others views when it is applicable to the current circumstance(s) or life... but when it doesn't resonate to me or the situation at hand... then I AM willing to agree to disagree.

I also agree that it is never good to push what we believe in on others... acceptance and respect of another's beliefs, philosophies in life, practices and their own personal journey should be respected and honoured.

No one is ever wrong... they are all perfect in their time and place. It’s never a good thing to point out that they are doing things wrong or that they are less than whole... who are we to judge what is right and wrong for another person??

All we can do is sharing our own beliefs... but never from a righteous place or attitude.

Perfect day for it as well. Not everyone needs to feel sombre, mourn and embrace sadness on this day, but for those of you that do that fine as well. You are in the right place for you in this moment. :) I choose to embrace the growth and live in this moment. Love and Light.

No two minds are the same...its best we learn to embrace and open our hearts to everyone’s uniqueness with respect and gentility. :)

We are all beautiful in our own unique ways. What would like be like if everyone likes each other? :) Variety is the spice of life.

I must say that I have unplugged from so much of my beliefs and mostly it has made me happier. I always raise an eyebrow to any belief I hold that I cannot feel.

And if I can feel them then they are no longer beliefs, and about the word faith---is just embracing fully life and we are all life itself.

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear...