Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2017

We are constantly falling into the trap of "how" the world wants us to be, rather than how we really should be. 
Thinking, searching, seeking and pondering seems to be a right we give to others while we easily fall into their dictation. 
We are dictated the right colour that is accepted, a certain dress code that is accepted, a certain way of life that is accepted, everything except the real us. 
Most of us live our lives worrying what the other person might think of us. I am among the fair few who choose to be what I am, no matter what the opposition, usually become outcasts. 
The problem is not with those who choose to conform to the truth; the problem is with the society itself. 

I am a rebel a woman speaking against rules set by the real MAD men from the dark ages!

What should be our own journey, by losing focus we lose ourselves following others through their journey, trying to live their life because we find our own lives inadequate, therefore to capture their lifestyle; we lose purpose as well as direction of our journey.
To capture the lifestyle we lose the Life we were given. I am living mine the way I want to according to me and me alone!


Namaste
Love light and peace
ps/smoh