Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hearts

I set my heart on being all I can be.


In my heart, anything is possible.

In my heart I know things are going to work out for the best.

If you're pure of heart, you can bring anything to you.

No matter what seems to be going on around me, in my heart I'll know that I can do it!

Heart isn't just another word for emotions, the heart is a spiritual center.....it contains silence and wisdom.

Certainly the truest emotions, such as love and compassion, arise from this source. The heart is a place where the sense of "I am" resides.

This is the seed of inspiration from which all possibilities flow; it is our connection to the field of pure potential.

No one is a success who doesn't feel successful in his or her heart of hearts.